Become a Member
- $1,500 AD&D - Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is 24 hours a day extending coverage for both on & off duty from firefighting activities.
- $1,000 Covered Illness Death Benefit - Payable if a member suffers a Covered illness which resulted from a Covered Activity and causes the loss of life.
- $100 Income Protection Benefit –Maximum Weekly Total Disability Benefit payable for up to 260 weeks for Volunteer Members and up to 104 weeks for Career Personnel for total disabilities sustained while on active duty which prevent a member from returning to his or her normal occupation.
- Six issues of the Wisconsin Fire Journal , a magazine to keep you updated on what is going on in legislation, new equipment, etc. throughout the United States.
- A Board of Directors that works for you , the volunteer firefighter in all phases of firefighting
Fiscal Year extends from July 1st thru June 30th. Dues are $25.00 per year.Click here
for a printable membership application.Click here
for the Provident Insurance Company Beneficiary FormClick here
for more information about the Insurance Coverage